It’s August, and summer’s heat and humidity has not slowed down our members at all — in fact, I am pleased to say that the connections are heating up!
Judy Rizzo of Rizzo Plumbing & Heating LLC sends a warm thanks to Kristen and JoeHernandez of Première Pros for a great job referral! “I also want to thank them for doing an outstanding paint job on our new shop. They are a great team and a pleasure to do business with!” said Judy.
Celeste Johnson of Decorating For You sends her personal note of thanks to Rosemarie Lanchester ofEverything You Wish For. Celeste said, “I want to thank Rosemarie for giving me the opportunity to overcome a stressful situation over which I had no control, by teaching me EFT Tapping. I truly had a sense of relief and calmness after our meeting.”
Kathleen Keegan of Real Estate ROCKS! thanksKristen Ford-Hernandez of Première Pros for doing a great job for one her clients. “Kristen has a great attention to detail and my clients were extremely pleased,” said Kathleen.
In turn, Kristen Ford-Hernandez of Première Proswould also like to thank Kathleen Keegan of Real Estate ROCKS! for her recent client referral! Kristen thanks Anna Linzi of Light Heart Enterprises for her recent help in connecting her to the May Institute for her son’s business and to participate in one of their fundraisers.
Stacy Doherty of Errands Etcetera has a great group of messages to share:
- “Thanks so much to Theresa Barbadoro of Baker, Braverman and Barbadoro for thinking of Errands Etcetera when it was time to add some domestic help in your grandmother’s life.
- “Big thanks to new member and client Donna Mavromates with Wicked Simple Marketing: we are happy to get to the cleaning while you are busy building up your business!
- “Thanks to Kim Degust of Molisse Realty Groupfor the referral: we love cleaning the beach house in Marshfield between tenants, but we’d love it more if we could spend the week there ourselves!
- “Still smiling for the camera after my recent visit to Cloutier Photography for updated headshots. Every girl should have this fabulous business owner in her Rolodex!
- “Finally, thank you to both Stacey Shipman andLynn Feingold of Songs of the Colonial Days for all that you have done for the Network! I will miss having both of you as part of the Newsletter Team, but looking forward to the next steps in your success!”
Elizabeth Beach-Hacking of Shelf Genie thanks Patty Funder of LaserLight for Men and Women for referring her to new member Tina Owen the Virtual Assisiantwho has helped both of them with organizing the bookkeeping part of their businesses.
Brilene Faherty of the Bullfinch Group acknowledged Stacy Doherty of Errands Etcetera for helping her with her work / life balance and for lowering her stress level. Jen Mullen of JAM: Gourmet Foods & Cateringalso thanks Stacy for her help with Quickbooks organization.
You Wish For for her EFT-based energy and healing talents. “Rosemarie was able to rid my husband of chronic pain in one session,” said Nancy, “and she restored my son’s energy and enthusiasm after the effects of a difficult divorce.”
Note from Lynn: I’ve enjoyed writing the Connectionscolumn for a couple of years, and writing the Above and Beyond column for a couple of years before this. I have decided to refocus my “spare” time and energy on my position as President, Publicity Manager and Social Media Manager of the Folk Song Society of Greater Boston, and my position as Social Media Manager on the Randolph Historical Commission. The networking, publicity, and social media skills I have learned as a member of SSWBN have brought me great new connections in both of these volunteer ventures, and helped me grow in my full-time job. I urge you to get involved in the Network. Do more than just come to lunch, eat breakfast, listen to the speaker. Write a column for the newsletter. Serve on a committee. Make sure that you do more than just share your business card: share yourself — get connected.