SWBN recently engaged in an affiliation agreement with the Metro South Chamber of Commerce (MSCC).
What does this mean for you?
Through this affiliation active members of SSWBN will be able to:
- Attend and participate in all MSCC programs and events at member cost.
- Register for all MSCC workshops and seminars at preferred member cost.
- Advertise in all MSCC publications and electroniccommunications at member rates.
Active members of the MSCC will be able to:
- Attend and participate in all SSWBN programs and events at member cost.
- Register for all SSWBN workshops and seminars at preferred member cost.
- Advertise in all SSWBN publications and electronic communications at member rates.
In addition, the MSCC will provide space in their monthly
SSWBN Executive Director Stacey Shipman with Chris Cooney, President and CEO of the Metro South Chamber of Commerce
Action Report newsletter to run SSWBN updates; and we’ll provide space in our newsletter and event emails to share their events with our community.
I hope you are excited as I am about this new affiliation and member benefit! It gives you an opportunity to expand your network, your reach, and ultimately your success.
This affiliation became effective July 1, 2014. Do you have questions about this agreement? Please get in touch with me. I’m happy to have a conversation and answer any questions. You can learn more about the Metro South Chamber on their website, athttp://www.metrosouthchamber.com/.